Learn More

Perfect heating to save energy costs.  FAR Infrared heating provides the highest efficiency rates in heating. They help you save money, are much healthier to your normal heating solution,  help avoid mould …. and they look good!

Wondering how Infrared Heating Panels work?

Infrared heat panels use the same principle as the sun.  Just like the rays of the sun, they do not heat the air but the bodies and objects they reach. This means far less energy is required to create the same temperature as say a radiator or gas heater would. i.e. you save on your energy consumption.

Read more about the Technology here 

How much can you save?

Studies have proven that  you can save up to 50% on heating, maintenance, repair and replacement costs compared to conventional heating costs – the University of Kaiserslautern, Germany 2009/10

Imitations or Poor Quality – A word of warning…

Infrared heating is becoming more and more popular around the world, however not all Infrared heaters are the same. There are companies who produce electric heaters and call them infrared heaters despite the fact that they have an output rate of  FAR infrared that is below 25%. This means only 25% of the input power is converted into healthy infrared rays with the remaining 75% being normal convectional heat. This results in energy loss and inefficient heating.

Healthy Heat’s FAR Infrapower panels have the highest efficiency rate in the market (tested by a leading Austrian laboratory). Our unique technique and the usage of the highest grade materials in the market guarantee an outstanding performance.

Heating the complements your decor

Our heaters may be wall-hung or free-standing. Besides the standard line, our glass and mirror lines captivate with their slim design and elegant appearance. The 5mm ESG safety glass provides a maximum of security and combined with the high efficient infrared heating element these panels are the best glass heaters on the market.

View the full range of products

How to buy the right Infrared Heating Panel for you…

We realise Infrared Heating is a new concept here in Malta so you may have many questions as to how best to ascertain the right Healthy Heat Solution for you.

Here is a step by step guide to determining the best solution for you:

  • Step 1: How big is the space?
    Measure the size of your room.
    If it is 5 metres long and 4 metres wide then the room size is 5 x 4  = 20 square metres.

  • Step 2: All our panels consume watts (measure of energy) per hour.
    Using our panels, we recommend using 50 watts of energy per square metre.
    So if the room is 20 square metres, then one needs 20 x 50w = 1000 watts per hour.

  • Step 3: Which panel/s  do I need?
    In the above example you need 1000 watts, so you can choose a single 1000 watt heater or a different configuration, such as a 700 watt and a 300 watt heater if you prefer the smaller sizes.

  • Step 4: Choose the style.
    We have standard white aluminium panels, framed, black or white glass panels or mirrors.

  • Step 5: Where to place the panel?
    On the wall, ceiling or freestanding – it’s up to you and depends on how flexible you want the heater to be.

  • Step 6: How can I view a panel before I make my decision to purchase?
    Our panels are on display at The House Shop in Ta’ Xbiex

  • Step 7: Do you deliver?
    Yes we can arrange delivery but would need to be scheduled ahead of time – same day delivery is not possible.

  • Step 8: How much will it cost me to run?
    The above example, consuming a 1000w (1 kilo watt) per hour, it will cost 17 cents per hour at ARMS current prices. You may calculate your costs using our energy cost calculator.


Helpful Tips for Efficient Heating

  • You need to be aware that if the room has no doors or is an open plan space then heat will be escaping into the colder spaces, so just like traditional heating solutions you will need more energy to heat a bigger space.

  • If your room has ceiling over 3 metres high then it will be requiring more energy to heat it, because it’s a bigger space than a regular size room. Therefore we recommend adding more wattage which means additional panels or a higher wattage heating panel.  If you are not sure how much more, ask us!

  • A lot of windows in your room will mean that heat will always escape quicker – unless you have double glazing.

  • Use one of our thermostats to turn on/off the panel when the room reaches your target temperature and to maintain the desired heat level.

 

© 2017 Healthy Heat – Infrared Heating Panels

Back to top