Technology

New Technology, Naturally

The sun is the world’s best heater and our Infrared heat panels use the same principle as the sun.  The rays of the sun do not heat the air but the bodies and objects they reach and these heat rays are called infrared rays.

Infrared heating is becoming more and more popular around the world, however not all Infrared heaters are the same. There are companies who produce electric heaters and call them infrared heaters despite the fact that they have an output rate of infrared that is bellow 25%. This means only 25% of the input power is converted into healthy infrared rays with the remaining 75% being normal convectional heat. This results in energy loss and inefficent heating.

HEALTHY HEAT’S INFRAPOWER PANELS HAVE THE HIGHEST EFFICIENCY RATE IN THE MARKET (TESTED BY A LEADING AUSTRIAN LABORATORY). OUR UNIQUE TECHNIQUE AND THE USAGE OF THE HIGHEST GRADE MATERIALS IN THE MARKET GUARANTEE AN OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE.

Optimum Infrared spectrum

WavelengthFor true efficiency, a heating panel must convert maximum electricity to Infrared – which our panels do – with near 100% conversion to Infrared. However, it is important that most of the rays are in a certain infrared spectrum, known as Far Infrared (FIR).

Infrapower, who are the manufacturer of Healthy Heat’s panels, have developed together with Japanese and Austrian technicians a special formula for its heating element and a unique reflector technique where of the produced infrared rays 90% are in the optimum FIR spectrum, also known as  the vital range or “light of life”.

Research

In a research done by the University of Kaiserslautern (Germany, Univ. Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Kosack), a German distributor compared Infrapower Far Infrared panels with conventional gas heating. The result: up to 50% energy savings with the panels. Over a period of 5 months, two identical apartments (one apartment is located in second floor and the other one located in third floor) were tested.

In one apartment traditional gas heating was installed and the in the other one only Infrapower’s infrared panels were used to heat the rooms (only the water was heated with gas). The average consumption of gas and electricity per square meter was 187,85 kWh for gas heated apartment and 71,21 kWh for the apartment which was heated by infrared panels. This result means that using gas heater will need almost 3 times more energy to heat the same room. The Research was made in the winter season 2009/10.

Since the study, Infrapower’s panels have improved both in efficiency rates as well as output of IR rays in the optimum FIR spectrum. Around 10 to 15% further savings are guaranteed with the new patented technology of Infrapower. The ratio of gas to electricity should be around 3.5 to 1 with the new Infrapower technology.
http://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~kosack/forschung/?INFRAROT-STRAHLUNGSHEIZUNG

Also, our panels have been independently tested by Seibersdorf Laboratory in Austria and prove to be 18% more efficient in emitting FIR than other leading market rival.

© 2017 Healthy Heat – Infrared Heating Panels

Back to top